Landlord and Tenant
The law regarding rights and obligations of landlords and tenants is continuously changing.
We are skilled at advising and if necessary using the court process to resolve your difficulties
We offer clear, plain English advice and practical solutions on such matters as:
- Assured Shortholds and Tenancies
- Enforcement of covenants
- Issuing proceedings for the possession of premises
- Issues arising from the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954
- Leasehold enfranchisements
- Recovery of service charges
- Recovery of possession
- Removal of unauthorised occupants
- Rent reviews/rent arrears
- Schedules of dilapidations
Where necessary, we involve specialist surveyors to ensure you benefit from the appropriate level of knowledge and experience at the right cost. We aim to identify problems that may arise during transactions but, more importantly, provide the solutions.